The self feeding concrete mixing tank truck is a special transportation equipment composed of a car chassis, transmission system, pumping system, and mixing drum, with high conveying efficiency and good mobility.
The self loading concrete mixing tank truck is a new type of vehicle that uses mechanical means to load powder and granular materials (such as cement) into containers, and then generates pressure through the rotation of spiral shafts or blades for continuous forced mixing.
This type of vehicle is mainly suitable for pre mixing and centralized supply of sand and gravel materials at construction sites, road construction, and bridge construction sites. It can also be used for centralized supply of bulk materials in other engineering fields.
Characteristics of self feeding concrete mixing tank truck:
1. A new type of vehicle that uses mechanical means to load powder and granular materials (such as cement) into containers and then generates pressure through the rotation of spiral shafts or blades for continuous forced mixing;
2. Able to complete the entire operation process from feeding to discharging by oneself;
3. Multiple unloading methods can be selected according to needs, including manual unloading and automatic unloading;
4. Simple and reasonable structure, convenient and reliable use;
5. It has the advantages of good sealing performance, rain and moisture resistance, etc;
6. It can adapt to the working requirements under various harsh environmental conditions.
That's all for the explanation of the working principle and characteristics of the self feeding concrete mixing tank truck. I hope it can be helpful to you. For more information, please come to our website http://www.zglns.com Conduct consultation to understand!